First Tuesday of each month. Next classes: May 1, June 5
Location: Tilopa Buddhist Centre
People often tell us that they are complete beginners at meditation and they want a class that starts from square one. In response we are offering this once a month class.
On these Tuesday evenings you will learn:
- basic meditations that you can take away and practice at home
- how meditation improves health and wellbeing
- the best meditation posture
- where and when to meditate
- how to create a place for meditation
- some essential understanding of why meditation works
- and much more
The class is taught by an experienced meditator who will help you with practical techniques and personal advice. After attending one of these classes you will feel confident to attend any of our drop-in classes throughout the Lower Mainland.
Cost* $10 (free for Centre Card holders)