- Position Type:
- 1 - 3
On behalf of our client in the Lower Mainland,
Ignite Technical Resources
is recruiting for a
IT Helpdesk temporary 2 – 3 week
opportunity with the possibility of turning into a permanent position thereafter.
- Respond to initial client hardware/software issues and inquiries
- Resolve client related desktop, hardware, software and communication (wired and wireless)
- Assist in maintenance and monitoring of IT systems
- Assist in the training of software and hardware of employees on hardware and software
- Assist in the testing and deployment of hardware
- Assist in the testing and deployment of application efforts
- Assist in updates to IT policy, procedures and Help Desk documentation
- Travel to remote sites in Alaska to provide hands on support approximately 4 times a year.
- Minimum of one year of experience in an IT helpdesk environment with a hardware, software and communication (wired and wireless) focus.
- Intermediate in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, and Outlook.
- Broad exposure to technology in general including basic knowledge of Windows Server 2008/2003, Active Directory,
- Microsoft Exchange 2010, networking, security, and virtualization.
- One or more of the following certifications a plus:
- MCSE 2003 / 2008
- MCITP: Enterprise Administrator
- Comptia A , Network , Server , Security
- Excellent analytical, logical thinking and communication skills in order to convey technical information in a non- technical manner to team members and employees.
- Self-starter, team player, strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with tact and diplomacy throughout all levels of the organization.
If you meet the required criteria and are interested in the above position, please submit a Word version of your resume
**Due to the volume of resumes, only those candidates being considered will be contacted.
We get it.
We get technology. We get people. We get you don’t want cyborgs taking over the office and running the show. When there‘s a problem, everyone wants the right person for the job. The kind of person who is brilliant, efficient, technically savvy and who can communicate with everyone else. We know these kinds of people.
Ignite Technical Resources is a Vancouver-based Information Technology resourcing firm built around three principles: speed, efficiency and quality. We provide highly trained and qualified technical consultants to your organization as a flexible work force option. Our consultants will help you through workload fluctuations and can manage outsourced projects of any size.
You have greater day-to-day issues to manage. Ignite will solve your immediate IT needs with little delay or effort. It’s what we do best.
We’re wired for people.
Follow Ignite on
and become a fan on
for up-to-date information about our company including job postings! To see other IT job postings, visit our